For employees who have regular business contact with a specific country and want to make their collaboration with internal colleagues, managers, customers or suppliers more efficient and
successful in the long term. Here is a selection of possible topics:
- Country knowledge, reflected in the way of thinking and behaving in the target culture
- Basic values of the own and foreign culture: The drivers of thinking & acting
- Social and business etiquette and supposed faux pas
- Relationship and trust building
- Communication patterns: What your counterpart says and what they mean!
- Leadership style: understanding the role of boss/employee
Which country are you interested in? We consult and develop an individual training programme with you.