For employees wanting to adapt their English skills culturally and strive for an effective worldwide style of communication. This training course is not about English grammar, it's about striking
the right note and finding attentive ears abroad. During your Global English training we will shed light on various aspects:
Cross-cultural communication: E-Mail | Face-to-face | Telephone:
- Adjustment of your English skills: It's not what you say, but how you say it
- Context: How many details are necessary?
- Reduction of misunderstandings: Idioms and false friends
- Practice transfer: Rephrasing, using the power of Global English
- Your training outcome: Worldwide effective communication strategies