For expats who will or who are already working and living in a foreign country and want to be well prepared for this unconventional and important time of their life. During your expatriation
training we will shed light on various aspects:
- Definition of culture and intercultural competence
- Intercultural sensitisation: Sharpening your observation and interpretation skills
- Basics about the country profile: history, religion, geography...
- Core values: The drivers of thought and behaviour
- Communication style: How direct and detailed should it be?
- Leadership style: Understanding the roles of boss and subordinates
What is the host country in your case? We are happy to advise you and develop an individual training programme with you.